SARUN [The Uglyz]

| Posted in | Posted on







Name: Sarun Tamrakar

Birth Date: 10 Nov 1981

Birth Place: Kathmandu

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Education: Bachelors in Information Technology
Marital Status:
Single
Other Occupation:
Playing Guitar hehe

Hobbies & Interest:
Graphic design, concerts, taking pics
of my dog (Priti)

Most admired man
Dad

Most admired women
Mom


Favorite Place
Darling Harbor (Sydney)

Favorite Food
Newari, Pizzas, Oporto

Favorite Movies
A lot to mention

Favorite Movie Artists
Cruise, Pitt, Carey, Depp, Chan, Grant

Fav. Nepali Music Artists
Jems dai

Fav. Intl Music Artists
Cobain, Ed Ronald, Ben Harpers, Bono, R. Williams

Fav. Music Video
Aaudai Jaadai, The Reason, Scientist, You know your right

Favorite Passtime
Surfing net, Jamming up with my band and playing with my dog.

Wackiest thing you have ever done:
Cancelling my air ticket (to Sydney) hours before departure, in the end got expired.
Embarrassing Moment Once I met a couple (Neplai gal + Indian boy) at a restaurant, they came over to my table. They shook my hand and took my autographs and got me a drink. Later, the gal went out to get some stuff and her Indian boyfriend whispered on my ear "WHO ARE YOU???"

How do you take your popularity?
I've worked like a dog to get where I am, So it's paying off. Its fun and we do appretiate everyone for that.

Life is A plain sheet of paper, what you write on it will be reflected in future.
Friends are a part of life, without them you can't move on.

Qualities that you look in your partner
Beautiful, honest with good sense of humour and understanding

On blind date you would go out with
A cute gal ( I know sudip/sandy will say the same hehehe)

What do you think about Nepali music scene? Any suggestions for its growth.
Its growing good, I guess everyone should focus on all the songs in the album not just few. If we work hard on each and every songs then the audience will get a fair album, after all they are the ones who keep us alive

Comments (0)